How do you do Sally Hansen Miracle Gel?
- Make sure nails are clean and dry.
- Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail.
- Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ color.
- Allow color to dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat. Easily removes with regular nail polish remover!
How long does it take for Sally Hansen Miracle gel to dry?
Do you need a gel light for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel?
there’s no need for a UV lamp. … the Miracle Gel top coat also contains a photoinitiator component that cures the finish when it’s exposed to UV light* — daylight — thus creating a more-durable-than-polish shine that extends the wear of the manicure to 14 days.
How does Sally miracle gel work?
Will Sally Hansen Miracle gel work without the top coat?
How do you make Sally Hansen Miracle gel dry faster?
Does Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Harden?
While this gel-like polish takes hours to fully set, you can achieve a salon-inspired manicure with a little patience and on-point polishing skills. Best of all, it doesn’t require a UV lamp and dissipates in seconds with a standard nail polish remover.