How do you unlock a locked LG phone?
- To unlock the screen, swipe your finger across the screen in any direction.
- To use a Swipe Lock screen shortcut, swipe the shortcut icon (at the bottom of the screen) in any direction. The screen will unlock and launch the app.
How do I reset my phone lock code?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I unlock my LG phone without factory reset?
What is the master unlock code for LG phones?
1: Turn on phone without Sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 3: A menu will popup to enter the code. 5: Device is now unlocked.
How do I unlock my lock screen?
How do I unlock my lock screen without resetting it?
How do I remove pin lock on Android without factory reset?
- Connect your Android phone to your computer.
- Open a command prompt window in your ADB installation directory.
- Type “adb shell rm /data /system /gesture. key”, then click Enter.
- Reboot your phone, and the secure lock screen would be gone.
How do I disable the screen lock of my LG cell phone?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Lock screen.
- Tap Select screen lock.
- Enter your current unlock sequence.
- Tap None.