How do I find out what kind of plant I have?
Can Google identify plants?
Among its skills are the ability to recognize plants, animals, and landmarks, and it works a bit like an image search on the main Google website. On Android, open the Google Lens app and you’ll be able to look through images already on your phone or tap Search with your camera.
Can Google identify plants from photos?
How do I get Google to identify a picture?
Can you google a photo?
How can I find the name of a plant from a picture?
How do you search using a picture?
- On your Android phone, open the Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Discover.
- In the search bar, tap Google Lens .
- Take or upload a photo to use for your search: …
- Select the area you want to use for your search: …
- At the bottom, scroll to find your search results.
How do I do an image search on my iPhone?
- Head to images.google.com.
- Tap on the share button at the bottom of the window. …
- Now, tap on “Request Desktop Site” to reload the webpage.
- Finally, you will observe a camera icon near the search bar to either upload the image or paste the URL to perform a reverse image search.
Can I take a picture of something and you tell me what it is?
In August 2018, Google Goggles was retired and replaced by Google Lens. The idea is the same: Someone can view or take a picture of an item and Google will tell you what it is.