What happens if Internet Explorer is deleted?
Removing Internet Explorer will trigger some changes in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. … This means you won’t find any shortcut for it and there is no way for you to run Internet Explorer. If no other web browser is installed on your system and you try to open a URL web address nothing will happen.
How do I get Microsoft Explorer back?
a) Press Windows logo and E key together to open File Explorer. c) If you are able to find iexplorer.exe, right-click on iexplorer.exe and select Pin to Start. d) Go to Start and check if the Internet Explorer icon shows up.
How do I get Internet Explorer back on Windows 10?
If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the results and make sure the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is selected. Select OK, and restart your device.
How do I restore Internet Explorer 11 to Windows 10?
- Type Control Panel in the search box from desktop and select Control Panel.
- Click on View all in the left pane and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows Features on or off.
- In Windows features window, check the box for Internet Explorer program.
- Restart the computer.
How do I get Internet Explorer?
- You can access Internet Explorer two ways: Click Start > All Apps and look under Windows Accessories.
- Once you have located it, right click it and click Pin to Taskbar. …
- Last, but not least, using the Run command. …
- Type: iexplore.exe.