When your insertion point is in the last cell in the last row What do you press to insert a new row below the last row?
1)Press Control+Enter. The new row has the same properties as the previous row. If the insertion point is in the last cell of the last row, press Tab to create a new row at the end of the table.
When your insertion point is in the last cell in the last row What do you press to insert a new row below the last row press Tab press Ctrl Tab press Ctrl enter press Shift Tab?
What happens when you press Enter when the insertion point is inside a cell of a table?
Where should the insertion point be placed to perform a calculation in a table?
When the insertion point is in the last cell of the table pressing the ____ key will result in a new row?
When you press Tab in the last cell of a table what happens quizlet?
When your insertion point is in the last cell in the last row What do you press to insert a new row below the last row quizlet?
How will you insert column in a table?
What are the different ways of inserting a table in MS Word 2010?
Where should you position the insertion point before inserting a table of contents quizlet?
- Position the insertion point directly after the word where the footnote is to be inserted.
- Click the References tab.
- Click the Insert Footnote button.
- Type the footnote text in the footnote area of the page.
Which of the following keyboard shortcuts moves the insertion point to the end of a document?
|To move to the||Press|
|Last character displayed in the window||Alt+Ctrl+Page Down|
|Beginning of the document||Ctrl+Home|
|End of the document||Ctrl+End|
|Preceding insertion point||Shift+F5|
What does it mean to deemphasize methods?
How do you move the insertion point before the period and insert a citation to a new source?
Which of the following shortcuts inserts a page break at the insertion point quizlet?
How do I insert a page break in an insertion point in Word?
- Place the insertion point where you want to create the page break. In our example, we’ll place it at the beginning of our headings.
- On the Insert tab, click the Page Break command. …
- The page break will be inserted into the document, and the text will move to the next page.
How do you insert the FCC at the insertion point?
- Click at the end of the sentence or phrase that you want to cite, and then on the References tab, in the Citations & Bibliography group, click Insert Citations.
- From the list of citations under Insert Citation, select the citation you want to use.
What is the insertion point?
Where will the insertion point be located after Ctrl end?
Press Ctrl+Page Up until you reach the top of the document. [The insertion point moves to the top of each page as you move up through the document.]
What is an insertion point quizlet?
How can you quickly move an insertion point up to the start of the previous paragraph word?
How do you insert the date in Word?
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Date & Time.
- In the Date and time dialog box, select the format you want and click OK. The date is inserted as text.
What key is used to move the insertion point to the start of the next line?
|Key||Moves the insertion point …|
|Home||To the start of the current line|
|End||To the end of the current line|
|Ctrl+Home||To the start of the document|
|Ctrl+End||To the end of the document|