How do I block a Phone number from calling?
How do I block unwanted incoming calls on my cell Phone?
You can register your numbers on the national Do Not Call list at no cost by calling 1-888-382-1222 (voice) or 1-866-290-4236 (TTY). You must call from the phone number you wish to register. You can also register at add your personal wireless phone number to the national Do-Not-Call list donotcall.gov.
How do I block calls and texts on my Android Phone?
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages , Calls , or Voicemail .
- Block the contact: To block from a text: Open a text from the contact you want to block tap More options People & options Block [number] Block.
How do I block unwanted calls on my Android Phone?
How do I permanently block a number?
How do I block all calls and messages?
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the menu overflow button (three dots) in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Calls.
- Within Call Settings, tap Call Barring.
- Tap All Incoming (which should initially say “Disabled”).
- Enter the call barring password. …
- Tap Turn On.