Why is there a subject line in my iMessage?
How do you hide the subject of messages on iPhone?
- Tap “Notifications.” You can use the Search bar at the top to find it as well. …
- Under “Notification Style,” scroll until you see the “Messages” tab. …
- Under “Options” you’ll see a setting for “Show Previews.” Open the tab and select “Never” or “When Unlocked.”
What does show subject field mean in messages?
Why do my text messages say no subject iPhone?
How do I make my Messages private?
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under the Lock Screen setting, choose Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Select Don’t show notifications.
How do I hide my text messages from my girlfriends iPhone?
What is character count iPhone?
How do you add subject to text on Android?
Before Android introduced the text scheduling feature, long-pressing the send button let you add a subject. To add a subject, tap the three-dot menu on the top right and select Show subject field. Here’s you can also optionally mark it as urgent.
Does iPhone have secret messages?
Can I hide a text thread on my iPhone?
How do I hide things on my iPhone?
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How do I see deleted messages on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down if needed and tap on iCloud Backup.
- Now check to see if the time of your last successful backup was before or after you deleted the texts on your iPhone.
Can you have 2 iphones with the same number?
Can you tell if someone is having a secret conversation on Messenger?
Can someone access my Messenger messages?
How do I delete my hidden messages on Messenger?
Is there a way to see who someone is talking to on Messenger?
Can you recover deleted messages from Facebook Messenger?
If you have your messages archived in your Facebook Messenger app, then you get the chance to restore deleted Facebook messages easily. … Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.