How do I click link in description?
What does it mean on YouTube click link in description?
A YouTube video’s description appears beneath the video each time someone watches it. Many video creators use this descriptive space to convince potential viewers to watch the clip and to promote the creator’s cause or other work. … YouTube will automatically convert that URL into a clickable link.
What is a link in a description?
A link (short for hyperlink) is an HTML object that allows you to jump to a new location when you click or tap it. Links are found on almost every webpage and provide a simple means of navigating between pages on the web. … Most text links are blue, since that is standard color web browsers use to display links.
Where is the link in the description on YouTube?
How do you get description on YouTube TV?
How do you do description on YouTube 2021?
How to write a great description for a YouTube channel?
- Keep the beginning brief but information-rich. …
- Pay attention to the first 25 words. …
- Find keywords/keyword phrases in YouTube searching suggest. …
- Announce your topic and video type. …
- Upload a video schedule. …
- Remember the call-to-action.
What does description mean in YouTube?
YouTube channel descriptions.
The text on your channel’s About page. It helps viewers understand what to expect from your brand and can be used to explain why they should subscribe to your channel.
How do I edit my description on YouTube?
Your channel description shows on the “About” tab of your channel page.
- In the mobile app, tap your profile picture .
- Tap Your channel.
- Tap Edit Channel .
- Enter your updated description and tap OK.
How do you copy a link from YouTube description?
How do you find a video by describing it?
- Write a Few Lyrics Into Google. What is this? …
- Do a Youtube Search. Another easy way to find a music video by describing it is via YouTube. …
- Post It on a Song Naming Community. …
- Advanced Google Search. …
- Use a Song Identifier App. …
- Search up the Artist’s Discography.
What do you put in description on YouTube without copyright?
How to Write a Good YouTube Description?
- Relevant text featuring at least 1,000 characters.
- Keywords that are searched for on Google and YouTube and fit your video.
- Links to related content or affiliate links.
What is the best description for YouTube channel?
Here’s a handy step-by-step to help you make a compelling channel description: Tell the reader what your channel is all about: What will the viewer get out of following you and devouring your content? Describe the main benefits in a few words. Keep it casual: How would you describe your channel to a friend?
How can I find a video without knowing the name?
How do I find a music video without knowing the name?
Steps to find a music video without knowing the name
- Take note of the song lyrics. Try to remember as many words in the song as possible.
- Type the letters in a search engine. …
- Use a compilation website for song lyrics. …
- Check out a song lyrics forum. …
- In cases of classical music, you should go to specialized pages.
How do I find music videos without knowing the lyrics?
5 Ways to Find A Music Video without Knowing the Name
- Try music identifier.
- Find music video by lyrics.
- Try YouTube search.
- Try Advanced Google search.
- Try song naming community.
How do I find my oldest videos on YouTube?
Steps to follow:
- Go to specific YouTube Channel that you are searching for.
- Then, click the VIDEOS menu.
- Then, click on SORT BY>Date added (oldest). There you go. YouTube will sort out the videos from oldest to the latest.
How can I watch deleted YouTube videos without linking?
One of the easiest ways to watch deleted YouTube videos would be to access the Wayback Machine.
Using Wayback Machine – Archive.org
Using Wayback Machine – Archive.org
- Find the URL/link of the deleted YouTube video. …
- Tap on the deleted video listing. …
- Paste the URL and search. …
- Watch the deleted video now.
How do you do a reverse video search?
Android Reverse Video Search
- On your Android phone, open the Google Chrome app. At the bottom, tap Discover.
- In the search bar, tap Google Lens.