Why is my charger not working?
If your cable and charger work with other devices, then it’s time to start looking at your phone. A common culprit is the charging port. For starters, go ahead and check if there is any dirt or debris in the port. Something as simple as a dirty port will mess up your charging.
How do you fix a charger that won’t charge?
- Remove any debris from the charging port on your device and try again.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Update your device to the latest software version and try again (this is important!)
- Try using the same charging cable with a different power source.
What do I do if my phone charger is plugged in but not charging?
How do you fix a broken iPhone charger?
Do phone chargers wear out?
Why is my charger not fitting in my phone?
Why do iPhone charger cables stop working?
How do you fix a bent charger?
How can I charge my Iphone charger port?
How do you fix your charger when it keeps going on and off?
How do you clean the charging port?
Why does my charger say its charging but isnt?
How do I know if my iPhone charger port is broken?
- Broken Pins in Phone Charger Port. Similarly, if pins inside the port become broken or bent, correct charging will become impossible. …
- Debris in Phone Charger Port. …
- Charger Cable and Adapter Work With Other Devices. …
- Faulty Phone Charger Adapter. …
- Defective Phone Battery.